About this blog

This page was set up to be interactive. I want to get a feel for people's views and opinions, so please do not hold back. Just let it rip, because you know I will. My goal is to have this page become a community of intelligent and passionate thoughts. We all have experiences in our day to day that shape our minds and our lives. Let it all out here, and leave it here. If you continue to post strong comments, and make impressions, I will give you direct posting privileges.


Sunday, November 4, 2007

Tom Brady is the Man!

Are you kidding me with this guy? I have been a long time fan of Tom Brady, and with each year, and each big game, I get more and more impressed. He just gets the friggin job done. Again, and again, and again. The game they lost to the Colts last year in the AFC championship? Well, I'm fully convinced his receiver just ran the wrong route, causing the interception, and loss of the game. Today's game was a perfect example of the guy just having pure ice in his veins. Most people, when they want something really bad in life, they hold on extremely tight, and it just completely renders them useless. Some people, the special people, take that desire, that fear of failure, and shove it straight up the ass of whoever, whatever, is standing in their way of success. On the road, losing late in the 4th quarter, hostile crowd, and Brady throws a 45-yard f-ing bomb to set up the go ahead touchdown. The guy plays with an absolute perfect blend of precision and reckless abandon. Sure the ball could have been easily intercepted, and they could have lost two in a row to the Colts. Truth is, those thoughts never even come close to entering his mind. Does not happen. Tom Brady is one of the special people.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brady is a joke. I use to respect him before he started acting like a (I dare not say the word otherwise my show my get pulled from A&E like Dog's did) and having more illegitimate children than Shawn Kemp at an NBA all star game.

Sure, I respect him for hooking up with super models, I do all the time myself, but leaving behind babies...pathetic, and not worthy of such a great quarterback.

Additionally, he hasn't won a super bowl for three years and hopefully Peyton Manning (no illegitimate children to date) will keep it that way.

Anonymous said...

Tom Brady blows! Ask him how his son is doing. Oh....that's right. He's not allowed to see him, or even have the child carry on his name.

I'm glad he at least has balls on the football field......

infectiousInk said...

point taken...