About this blog

This page was set up to be interactive. I want to get a feel for people's views and opinions, so please do not hold back. Just let it rip, because you know I will. My goal is to have this page become a community of intelligent and passionate thoughts. We all have experiences in our day to day that shape our minds and our lives. Let it all out here, and leave it here. If you continue to post strong comments, and make impressions, I will give you direct posting privileges.


Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Barack Obama Protests the Pledge




Talk about a picture being worth a thousand words....Or, more importantly, how a picture can make you feel a thousand different feelings. None of which, will cause me to pull a lever for this disrespectful, and despicable presidential hopeful. While our beloved men and women still spill their blood for our freedoms, this man cannot find the desency within himself to show respect to our national symbol. I see the flag waving in the wind, and I get teary eyed. This guy just passes it off as he goes through the motions of campaigning for a job. I see the flag and I think of my friend, Michal Murphy, burried under the soil that he died fighting for. I think of all the sacrifices seen through the years, and those we shall see in the future. Freedom is not free my friend Barack. Neither are the hearts and minds of the American people. Actions always speak louder than words...F U!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

put a fork in him.

Anonymous said...

Bush on the other hand...

http://butt-dialed.blogspot.com/2007/11/i-pledge-alliagance-to-my-stomach.html

Anonymous said...

buy it!

infectiousInk said...

infectiousInk

www.infectiousink.blogspot.com

Adam Palmer said...

Ever sense they took away his... never mind...

Anonymous said...

Dispicable... Obama... That's mentioning his good points! He's a dirtbag with no respect for our fla, our country or our sevice men and women. he doesn't deserve to be president of a lemonade stand let alone our country!

Anonymous said...

I hope you know just how transparent you are to anyone with a shred of competence.

Teary-eyed, eh? Me too.

Evelyn said...

hola soy evelyn. Me gustaria que pasen por mi blog que es http://wwwcomentaacaloquequieras.blogspot.com/2007/11/comenta.html
comentem lo que quieran... desde ya muchisimas gracias y comenten!!!