About this blog

This page was set up to be interactive. I want to get a feel for people's views and opinions, so please do not hold back. Just let it rip, because you know I will. My goal is to have this page become a community of intelligent and passionate thoughts. We all have experiences in our day to day that shape our minds and our lives. Let it all out here, and leave it here. If you continue to post strong comments, and make impressions, I will give you direct posting privileges.


Saturday, November 10, 2007

Hillary just sucks...


Are you kidding me? When does the f-ing deceit end? This pathetic excuse for a woman and presidential candidate, can't even get through a single press conference without partaking in underhanded behavior. Her entire existence is so forced and artificial, that she needs planted college students to ask her canned questions. How is she still even on the map for this race? When will her supporters realize that they are being dealt THE largest shit sandwich ever?? With a year to go, I am really looking forward to the flow of information. The Clintons should have disappeared after Bill left the White House without serving jail time. We'll see what happens after Kathleen Willey's book "TARGET" begins to get more attention... Does anyone else find it funny that Bill Clinton is at all of Hillary's campaign events, getting the crowd riled up? It is completely hysterical! Bill F-ing Clinton. I mean, just watch him as he walks toward the podium these days. No actual steps required, he just slides across, and leaves behind a snail trail.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Traditional - goes right back to JFK having rallies w/sawhorse barricades - that were almost sawed in half. The crowds would "spontaneously" break through to mob the candidate. If you can't handle this kind of politicking, as done by ALL major parties in almost ALL nations of the world, move to some forsaken island in the middle of the Pacific!!!

infectiousInk said...

Yeah, I guess that is the same thing you twit. One candidate using a tactic to represent people wanting to get a closer look, the other so unsure of her abilities to answer a difficult question without preparation, that she writes the question herself. Wake up jackass, you are being played. And let me tell you something else - you want me on that wall, you NEED me on that wall. Did I make myself clear??

Anonymous said...

Two words:

Jeff Gannon

Adam Palmer said...

ffeineandsugar...

Way to combat bad behavior with other bad behavior...that really makes a lot of sense.