About this blog

This page was set up to be interactive. I want to get a feel for people's views and opinions, so please do not hold back. Just let it rip, because you know I will. My goal is to have this page become a community of intelligent and passionate thoughts. We all have experiences in our day to day that shape our minds and our lives. Let it all out here, and leave it here. If you continue to post strong comments, and make impressions, I will give you direct posting privileges.


Monday, January 21, 2008

Giants Are Going To The Superbowl!



Now believe me, no one in the world has been harder on this guy throughout his time with the New York Giants. And I mean no one. You have all seen it. The dopey expression on his face after screwing up, like he was trying to figure out if he remembered to take a pre-game dump. You would think the guy could give two shits whether he was playing in the NFL, or putting together legos. Either or, and he'd have the same happy look on his face.

But, then came the game against the Patriots, the last game of the regular season. I watched that semi-retarded bastard grow up right before my eyes. As soon as I watched this, I knew the Giants would be legit contenders for the Superbowl. As soon as the schedule was set, I called my buddy, and said they will get this done. No way they lose to Tampa Bay, no way they lose to that homosexual Romo three times in a season, and no way old man can be effective against the greatest D-line in football.

What an unbelievable game last night. Ups and downs, score changes, turnovers. Everything you want in a championship game. And, without a doubt, the kicker, Tynes, is the luckiest bastard in the world right now. Let's be honest, if that dipshit would have missed for a 3rd time, I'm thinking some fat Guinea bastard from northern Jersey busts a cap square in his face. Football and salami heros. Two things in life that when lost will bring an Italian to violence.

No comments: