About this blog

This page was set up to be interactive. I want to get a feel for people's views and opinions, so please do not hold back. Just let it rip, because you know I will. My goal is to have this page become a community of intelligent and passionate thoughts. We all have experiences in our day to day that shape our minds and our lives. Let it all out here, and leave it here. If you continue to post strong comments, and make impressions, I will give you direct posting privileges.


Monday, January 21, 2008

Bill Clinton Disgraces Martin Luther King Jr.

Just when you think this guy could not be a bigger piece of crap, he reminds you that he always has room to grow. All you ever hear about is how the Democratic party is the party of the black man, and how the Clintons are always looking for ways to show support for black people. What a crock of shit. Barack Obama is going to have a friggin field day with this clip, and he has every right to make an example of this performance.

Now believe you me, I get incredibly tired after sex as well, so I understand his desire to nod off and recharge his batteries. But of all the times to not be able to keep his cigar in his pants...

1 comment:

Zennie said...

Hey, if you think that's bad, look at my blog where Hillary has insulted both Dr. King and Gandhi ....and Russian President Putin, too...

See:

Hillary Clinton is mean!