About this blog

This page was set up to be interactive. I want to get a feel for people's views and opinions, so please do not hold back. Just let it rip, because you know I will. My goal is to have this page become a community of intelligent and passionate thoughts. We all have experiences in our day to day that shape our minds and our lives. Let it all out here, and leave it here. If you continue to post strong comments, and make impressions, I will give you direct posting privileges.


Sunday, October 28, 2007

We're almost a year out....

So, here we go! The race for the White House is about to drop the hammer, and start down that long final stretch. Of course we know who the early favorites for the primaries are, and I'm sure we are starting to draw our own opinions and conclusions on who we really support. I am hoping this blog will be viewed by both Democrats and Republicans, as we work together to better our understanding of the candidates and the issues. But, I have got to tell you. I have been considered a strong conservative republican for quite awhile now, and I may be making a change at the booth next year....



I mean, the more I think about it, the more my upcoming decision makes sense. The more video I see, and the more audio I hear, the clearer my and the country's destiny becomes. After all, we have already given away the state of California. I don't think there is much in the way of a discussion there.

We refuse to secure our borders from the thousands and thousands of illegal immigrants who continue to infest our beautiful land; and then populate like it was their job. By the way, how much longer until they can remove that BS law, that if you are born here, you automatically receive American citizenship?

We have completely lost sight of the fundamentals this country was founded upon. As the power of political correctness and protecting the weak, has officially eclipsed the premise of hard work and natural selection. Screw survival of the fittest, we are in the age of suppressing all that is strong and masculine, as reward and praise now go to those who need it most, not deserve it most.

We continue to pay a higher and higher percentage of our paychecks to fund programs that not one single individual reading this blog will EVER need or utilize. Most of these newer initiatives are designed to pay for all the northbound infestation I discussed earlier, as more and more money gets thrown at the problem instead of being invested into the solution. I mean seriously - shoot me in the face! I could continue, but I feel my blood pressure getting too damn high!

So, there it is. I figure in this type of country we live in today, who better to become our next president, than some superficial, insincere, untruthful, spineless, cackling bitch. I mean just listen to her, if that laugh doesn't f-ing scream qualification to become the leader of the free world, than nothing does.

If you haven't done so already, please view the clips at the top of the page.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved the video clips of Hilary...it only reinforces the fact for me that the Dems will not occupy the White House in 2008. If Hilary is the best that the Dems have to offer for a presidential hopeful, then us Reps can rest easy that the White House will remain a "red state". So I say let Hilary laugh away and dodge the tough questions. People are starting to see the real Hilary and her agenda. What's shocking to me is that Americans are seriously backing Dem front runners for presidential candidates, neither of whom have any substantial practical experience leading in government. Common sense will prevail at the polls in 2008.
P.S. Boston sucks